Its super Important to read the below advice and tips to ensure you get the most from your Forage + Bloom products.
So grab a cuppa and have a good read....
- Before each burn make sure you trim the wick to approximately 5mm above the wax top this can be done easily by pinching the burnt wick with your fingers or using a wick trimming tool.
- When lighting your candle, double check that no wick trimmings or used matches are in the wax.
- Ensure you always burn your candle on an even and fire resistant surface and ensure its away from flammable items.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. Doing so will ensure an even burn throughout the candle and will avoid what is known as tunnelling.
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time, burning longer than this will heat the jar resulting in the wax burning through faster than it should.
- When the candle is down to 1cm discontinue use.
- Always burn your candle within sight, away from draughts, and never leave unattended.
- Do not attempt to move your candle whilst its burning as the jar will be hot to touch.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Reed Diffuser Care
- Remove the cork and place the reeds in the bottle.
- For a stronger scent release use all of the reeds and turn daily.
- For a more subtle scent release use fewer reeds and turn less often.
- 100ml Reed diffusers are for small-medium rooms.
- Lasts up to 3 months.